Information about Museum Accessibility
The Arizona State Museum is committed to ensuring access to our facility,
programs and exhibits.
- In February 2007 the front entrance of the museum's north building was
renovated to provide access for all visitors through the main entry.
- Accessible public parking is available in the Tyndall Ave. garage. The garage charges a fee on weekdays. The accessible parking near the east side of the museum requires a UA disability permit. Please call UA Parking and Transportation Services for more information at 520-626-7275.
- A loaner wheelchair is available at the front desk for use during your visit to the Arizona State Museum.
- Printed materials in large print and Braille may be available for certain exhibitions. Please ask at the front desk.
- Label text for some current and past exhibitions is available online. Please see the Educational Resources page and the Online Exhibitions page.
- Audio podcasts may be available for some exhibits, and iPods can be checked out free of charge from the Native Goods Museum Store.
- To request other types of accommodations, please contact Darlene Lizarraga via email or at 520-626-8381.
Map Showing Museum Access